Thursday, February 12, 2009

You take the good with the bad, eh?

So last night was another adventure. My mom was over the edge so I went over there and the discussion I have been putting off since July. They need to get their act together or leave me out. It was hard. It was really hard to face her demons and bare my soul. It is done and over with. It can only go up from here.

It has been a rough week at work - that's all I can say as I have been "talked to" for expressing my feelings openly. So it is. So it is.

I got my angora yarn in the mail today! I am so excited! it is so soft - it felt like a box of air! I am looking forward to choosing something to make with the fluffy little bundles!

So this week I also face the "I want another puppy" demon. It was a Chinese Crested puppy. I did lots of research and decided against it. Look at me making good decisions! :)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment