Monday, November 24, 2008

where the hell have you been?

Hi friends. I haven't blogged in a few weeks and I have no excuse. There was plenty going on to share, yet I went radio silent.

Currently, I am home with a back injury and have taken my medication. Now I am feeling really talkative and I have no one to talk to - except the dogs and they aren't talking back.

Here's a meme for you...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake, Fake, Fake Fake.
3. When do you put up the tree? by Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? 12/26
5. Do you like eggnog? uh-huh!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Belle - Snoopy's sister
7. Hardest person to buy for? my in-laws
8. Easiest person to buy for? the kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes - Fisher Price - it's awesome!!!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? make and mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? cash left for me on the kitchen counter
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Halloween
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes - that's what Dirty Santa is good for!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mele Kalikimaka sung by Jimmy Buffet
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A big bow - sometimes a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve, stockings in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? rude shoppers - relax people!!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? eeyore
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? peace
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Tiff?

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee, nice one. Do you mind if I borrow this?
    Good to have you back Bean!

    ReplyDelete