As a mom, I feel like I have more questions than answers.
Today I am preparing to go to a funeral for a baby. A tiny baby. It is frustrating and depressing. It angers me and makes me cry. It is the Will of God and I will never understand it.
I can try to understand it.
I can get mad about it.
I can cry about it.
But the circumstances will not change.
And as I mourn for my little friend, Declan, who I never got to meet, I mourn and grieve for my Olivia Rose. She would be 4 this year and I never got to meet her or see her. I know where she is and I am sure she keeps my Gramps running.
As Linda and Randy struggle and grieve over Declan's loss, I praise God for giving them the gift of time - 65 days - with Declan. For those few days were, for him, a lifetime and Linda got to spend it all with him.
I pray for strength and peace - for hope- for every doctor and nurse that cared for that little boy - for every person around the world that never met the family and prayed for Declan because of his internet presence - for every baby in a hospital right now, clinging for life, may one of those babies get another chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment