Sunday, May 11, 2008

Funny how that happens

I have some really great friendships that started in high school that miraculously stood the test of time. It's kind of strange, but we disappear for awhile and then resurface years later like no time has gone by.

My friend, Laurie, appeared on Facebook yesterday. It was so random! I clicked on Facebook and the application said here she is... do you know her? It is at least 5 years since we talked. So much has happened but it is like it hasn't. Tiff and I lose each other periodically - but usually find each other just as quickly.

I guess these are the people that God has chosen to support me for a lifetime. They aren't people who were just around to tell me they liked my shoes or that my hair looked bad. I truly believe that God drops people into my life periodically to get me through something. Thank You!!!!

1 comment: