Sunday, June 01, 2008

Bank Error in your favor... collect $2000

Sometimes my life is like a board game. I often feel like I trapped inside that bubble on Trouble and someone keeps popping me around. Yesterday I was doing the checkbook - my least favorite task in the world - but comes with the tile of "CFO" in this house. As I was reconciling, paying bills and watching our funds dwindle, I noticed something odd. The bank deposited money twice into my account from a stock transaction. Since I didn't pay attention to how much I should have for proceeds, I now have to sort this out as a Monday project.

Kinda feels like the Friends episode when Phoebe's account kept getting money in it and she said if she bought a pair of shoes with it, she would hear the shoes say "n'ot mine, n'ot mine, n'ot mine"

I'll keep you posted.

Mighty went off on adventure this morning. He went to Flora with his Grandma and Great-Grandma. He is very excited because Donna told him there are pumpjacks in IL that they can take pictures of. You might as well have told him that the streets are made of chocolate and there are real Power Rangers in the park! He was ready to go! That instant! So, last night they packed his clothes and his Power Rangers and today they left. I miss the little guy already. But he'll back this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment