I had an awesome Pampered Chef party last night. Lots of friends came over and we made Cheeseburger Salad - sounds gross, but tasted like a big mac. I had so much fun I am going to do it again in September so we can see the new stuff when the new catalog comes out and the holiday stuff. It will be a great time to start Christmas shopping.
Tonight I went to a scrapbooking class. It was fun. The book is very detailed, so it took an hour to ink all the pages and do the front cover. :( I decided to cut it short and come home as an hour and half at the pace would have gotten me to oh, page 4. :) I will work on it at home in my little scrapbooking haven.
I am so glad tomorrow is Thursday! I am off on Friday. Woo Hoo! Happy Dance!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment