Tuesday, July 15, 2008

spunky

Today I had my call with my leadership coach and he said I lost my spunk. :( Nick agrees.
Crap. how do I get that back? Nick said he noticed it about a month ago. Crap.

Mom may be released on Thursday. None of their family members in PA seem to have noticed that they don't live there anymore. I try not to dwell.

Nick and his brother are driving all night tonight to get to IL to say goodbye to Aunt Rayjean. She is losing her battle with cancer and is ready to go. I hope Nick and Matt get there in time!

Mighty is doing great! He had a good week wtih Donna and Grandpa in Guthrie. The boys have a field trip to a baseball game tomorrow. Grampy and their dad are going along. Everyone is excited!

2 comments:

  1. Who can blame you for losing your spunk!? Look what you've been through. You'll get it back, you just need some recovery time. No one can be Wonder Woman 100% of the time. Down with unrealistic expectations!

    xoxo

    PS I hate word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spunk is overrated... Now, if you lost your drive or your heart, I'd be worried... but only your spunk... nah... it'll all work out OK...

    ;)

    J.

    ReplyDelete