Yesterday was a rough day. It caused me great pain in many ways. Some of the pain was anticipated, some of it came out of nowhere.
I dwell. You guys know that. I can put on a happy face better than anyone else, I have had years to master that. I have been trained to do it, at work and at home. No one wants to be around a gloomy person. But do they like being around a gloomy person pretending to be happy? Most of the time my bouncy happiness is real. Once and awhile it is a stretch and about 3% of the time it is completely fake.
I need to remind myself that I am human and not to be so hard on myself. You are human too and I shouldn't be too hard on you either.
Today I don't give a shit about putting on my happy face. Here I am in my human form. My pissy, angry, frustrated, form. Please forgive me and allow me to be human. I will allow you to do the same. And when we are all human and real, only then can we trust each other. If we aren't then what do you end up with?
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment