Friday, October 17, 2008

The week in review...

Today - morning in the office, productive afternoon working at home. Still working on enhancing my calm. Seems like getting walked on is OK as long as I am not the one wearing the boots. Grrr.
Boys made Halloween cookies with my mom. Those Williams-Sonoma people sure know a good cookie recipe!

Yesterday - My 9yo's team rocked the house... Ravens 28 - Colts 6.

I, being cool mom, ordered rocking cool custom shirts from US Greek.
Thank you for saving my ass and making me the envy of every football mom on the sidelines.

BTW, I added bling to mine, thanks to the friends at SSD

Earlier in the day, we won the bowling tournament at work. I think we won because I know when to drop out and put in a sub. After 5 frames, my score was 6. No really, that is how bad I suck at bowling.


Wednesday - fun pizza night after work at the local "Chicago Style" pizza place, Gusano's. I shouldn't have eaten it, but I did. TASTY!!! Learned about new social media policy at work and quickly became compliant with it.


Tuesday - tie-dye party at work to prep for bowling game. I added bling to it before the game. I am cute like that. I would really love my own heating device to attach bling to clothing so it stays on wash after wash.


Monday - went by in a blur. i don't remember Monday at all.


Sunday - went to Mass and relaxed the rest of the day


Saturday - super fun day. Matt and Jenny came to visit. We went to the meeting and then Jenny and I shopped. We had so much fun! In between, my 3yo quit soccer. See how everyone else in the picture seems to follow directions without having a fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment