Saturday, October 04, 2008

Untitled

I got this from liv, a dear friend I met on Twitter.
(don't judge... I've met lots of cool people there!)

One word answers all about me...
  • your cell phone?   iphone
  • where is your significant other?  driving
  • your hair?  pretty
  • your mother?  troubled
  • your father?  happy
  • your favorite thing? quiet
  • your dream last night? unknown
  • your dream/goal?  peace
  • the room you’re in?  family
  • your hobby? scrapbooking
  • your fear?  loss
  • where do you want to be in six years?  calm
  • where were you last night? home
  • what you’re not?  superhero
  • favorite food?  pudding
  • one of your wish list items?  photoshop
  • where you grew up?  pennsylvania
  • the last thing you did?  texted
  • what are you wearing?  pink
  • your TV?  on
  • your pet?  five
  • your mood?  content
  • missing someone?  yes
  • your car?  acura
  • something you’re not wearing?  socks
  • favorite store?  signedsealeddelivered
  • your summer?  fast
  • love someone?  yes
  • your favorite color?  pink
  • when is the last time you laughed?  yesterday
  • last time you cried?  lastweek
In summary, I am a content and crafty social butterfly and I cry at movies - like when Big left Carrie at the church in the SATC movie.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. If I had an iPhone I would totally break my no-meme rule just to say I had one. Because they are so awesome and I am so jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete