Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekend update...

Friday afternoon/evening was great fun scrappin' with the girls. Oddly, the girl sitting next to me and I were talking and we figured out we worked together 10 years ago in New Hampshire! It was the weirdest thing.

Anywho... Saturday morning was the garage sale. It wasn't bad. The 'rents made enough money to cover some of their bills and I made the money back that I put down for the tables. I snuck the majority of my earnings into my parents' money bag. Mom kept yelling at me about it and arguing with me while I was taking money from customers. So I "made" $30 and gave it to hubs so he and the boys could have pizza night while I went scrapbooking again. :)

Sunday morning I felt like crap - over-exerted myself and had pain in every joint. We carved pumpkins in the afternoon because it was a balmy 60 degrees.


I've been on vacation for 2 days now and it has been quite productive and really damn cold. Last night we froze our arses off at the playoff game. Coozer and I watched more than half of it from the car because it was too cold. It was also katiedid's first trip to the football game. She did really well for being such a highstrung little dog (like me). The boys lost, Zack had an awesome tackle near the end. Their dreams of winning the Toy Bowl are over for this year. I am just glad everything will go back to normal.

BTW... I voted today!

No comments:

Post a Comment