facing two unpleasant weeks... at least...
so Dr. McDreamy told me at my checkup yesterday that I need to cut out the carbs and lose weight. I told him I have new exercise buddies and before I could tell him all about my nike+ for my ipod, he reiterated "cut the carbs - Atkins or South Beach."4
so today I went to the bookstore and bought 3 South Beach books, because without the dining out guide, it seems pointless.
I have yet to determine what I can eat in Phase 1, but I know that I can't have all of the chocolate that I want. How the hell am I going to do this? I get it - it's for my own good - blah blah blah.
I'll keep you posted
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





South Beach works!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope so. I have been carb-free for about 15 hours now. It would be easier if I were busy at work instead of in my house full of carbs.
ReplyDelete