Will Power
He keeps reminding me not to go get a big icy coconut raspberry coffee and steered me to the Cinnabon flavored serve yourself with sweet n low and a dash of sugar (and I saved $2 dollars)
He also made me drink 2 bottles of water this morning and only allowed me a Morning Start bar for breakfast and a tiny box of yogurt covered raisins for snack (I think I saved another $1 or $2 in muffins and scones)
Selena brought in bagels, so I had one. Will and I agreed it would be rude not to partake. And we also agreed a bagel with a smidge of cream cheese is better than the sweet rolls that were in the other box.
He and I argued a bit, but I did have some grapefruit flavored tic tacs. They are only 2 calories each.
Off to lunch
Friday, August 01, 2008
: Meet my new friend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment