I wake up - read the tweets from over night.
I go to work - as I walk across the parking lot - read tweets
take a think break at work - read tweets, send tweets
repeat throughout the day
walk to the car - read tweets
watch tv/scrapbook/cruise the internet - read tweets
before I go to bed - read tweets
I am quite content and I've made friends - they are my tweeple! This has caused a little marital drama - hubs says "pay attention to me" and I look up from my phone and blink and say "hang on, reading."
This week has been all kinds of exciting!
Jenny had to evacuate...
Maggie had a birthday...
and I learned how to make some kickass m&m cookies...
So, if you are looking for up to the minute news on what I am doing... follow me on Twitter.
Blogged with the Flock Browser





No comments:
Post a Comment