I am sure you will get a good laugh at it. I sure did and so did my dear friends who are in this video as well. I had forgotten how much fun we had. Donut Runs were one of the best parts of college. Knowing that at any time, it was acceptable for anyone of us to bring donuts to each other at midnight and have it considered acceptable behavior was great! We love each other no matter what we looked like in the dead of night. That's who your friends are.
The best donut runs ended with late night trips to Perkins for breakfast. (http://www.perkinsrestaurants.com/) We don't have Perkin's in Arkansas and IHOP really sucks in comparison. Every time I go to IHOP, I feel like I am settling! I digress...
If you want to see what I looked like when I was 17 and a freshman in college, go to 32 minutes 11 seconds. Then come back and tell me what you think!
Blogged with the Flock Browser





Thoughts:
ReplyDelete1-I never knew you bedded so many people.
2-Nice bed head.
3-what happened to the donut?